Become an Escapod Ambassador!
Find yourself going on incredible journeys with your pod? Or chatting up admirers regularly when you're out and about?
We are looking for ambassadors that embody the Escapod values of excellence, adventure, simplicity, innovation, and integrity in their everyday lives. If you answered yes to either of the questions above – you might be the perfect fit!
We'd love for you to join our community to help prospective customers feel confident about embarking on their own camping journey!
As an Escapod Ambassador (whether that be as a Guide or a Trailblazer) you’ll receive some awesome perks. These include:
- Escapod swag
- 20% off all Escapod merchandise
- A Tread Lightly! membership
- First access to all new product details
- Special event invitations
Additionally, Guides will receive $250 for each trailer sold that they showed to that prospective customer turned member of our Pod Squad!
Trailblazers will be compensated on a project basis for all approved content used on Escapod's social media channels and websites.
If you find yourself showing off your Escapod to passersby and loving those interactions – you would be the perfect fit for an Escapod Guide.
Our Guides will show their trailer directly to potential customers, allowing those folks a first-hand look at an Escapod in a location that is more accessible to them than making the trip to Utah. During these interactions, you’ll be able to show off your personal pod and any customizations you’ve done to make your pod your very own!
To be a Guide, there are a few requirements that must be met.
- Love your Escapod and truly enjoy telling people about your experiences thus far with your pod!
- Keep your trailer in tip-top shape. We want customers to see an accurate depiction of our product and also know the true value of investing in an Escapod.
- Track the showings that you complete. When connected with a potential viewer, you'll be sent a link to a sign-in sheet to use!
If you love documenting your adventures (visually or with the written word!), you may be interested in creating content for Escapod!
An Escapod Trailblazer will tell the unique story of their experiences out on the road in their teardrop trailer. When you pulled away with your pod, we knew that you would be camping in places that we might not ever see. We’d love to be able to showcase those stories and give everyone an inside look at what life with an Escapod can be!
There are a few requirements that must be met to be eligible for being a content creator for Escapod.
- The most critical will be your skills in producing content! We are looking for all different types of content to use, so we want you to show us what you're best at. We plan to use the content produced by you, our Trailblazer, on our own channels: Instagram, (@escapodtrailers), Facebook, our blog, and our newsletters!
- The ability to produce content regularly throughout the year so our viewers can follow along with your journey!